A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The Georgia REALTORS ® Benefits Center offers multiple options for health coverages designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- Alternative to private and exchange plans
- Major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life plans available
- National PPO networks available, or go to any doctor/facility
Cost may be business tax deductible
(always confirm with tax professional)
- Secure online enrollment platform - enroll when it’s convenient for you!
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed Georgia Realtors now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- Georgia Realtors must have an NRDS number and Real Estate license to qualify.
- For the Vault Captive Product, applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues and must have BMI under 40. Want more details? See FAQs
- CoreChoice Union plans are guaranteed issue and offer nationwide PPO network coverage through the BlueCard PPO network.
Select a Product to Learn More
Exclusively for Business Owners, Sole Proprietors, or Independent Contractors, and their families.
This program harnesses the size and scale of its professional membership to offer an innovative program structure that locks in savings for self-employed association members and their families.
Participants establish a self-funded plan for their ‘business of one’, combining monthly payments with other participants to pool their health funds. And all plans also include a mental health benefit – unlimited behavioral health televisits!
Annual preventive care alone can help prevent other health issues such as heart disease and diabetes. Three plans to protect your smile.
Reduce your expenses with savings on frames, lenses, contacts, eye exams and more.
Help cover related expenses like lost income, childcare, deductibles and co-pays – things medical doesn’t cover.
Cash benefits to help pay unexpected costs not covered by your health plan.
Benefits payable directly to you, to help pay unexpected expenses not covered by your plan.
Provide security for your loved ones
UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage Plan
See What People Are Saying
Steps to Establish Plan
View model plan designs and calculate costs.
Create an account to start the process.
Once approved, sign contracts and establish plan.
Brought to you by the GREBG Officers & Directors/GAR members
President GREBG, Inc
Secretary/Tresurer GREBG, Inc
Linda Carol Porterfield
Joey B. Tucker
GAR 2022 President