A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The Georgia REALTORS ® Benefits Center is a captive strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- Alternative to private and exchange plans
- Major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life plans available
- National Physicians PPO or go to any doctor
Cost may be business tax deductible
(always confirm with tax professional)
- Secure online enrollment platform - enroll when it’s convenient for you!
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed Georgia Realtors now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money. Click here for a program overview on Plan Designs.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- Georgia Realtors must have an NRDS number and Real Estate license to qualify.
- Applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues. Want more details? See FAQs
Select a Product to Learn More
See What People Are Saying
Steps to Establish Plan
View model plan designs and calculate costs.
Create an account to start the process.
Once approved, sign contracts and establish plan.
Backed by Our GAR Plan Officers and Directors
Joey B. Tucker
GAR 2022 President
Linda Carol Porterfield